·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Very very nice

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took my time as suggested even bought a microfibre towel and 'patted' the whole car dry with it, once the neighbours stopped laughing at me they were impressed.........they must have been.....they asked me when I was going to do it again so they could show some friends.
Edited by: Gwyn

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
TBH ..This patting dry thing is not really necessaryI've tried both and prefer a wipe. Its quicker and no less safe IMO
What LSP (Wax or Sealant) did you use?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I rinsed and shampooed and then used Greased LightningShowRoom Shine, have used it for some years now.

But not the one that for some reason links the above to a different product
Edited by: Gwyn

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Oh!Not something I would use..but if you like it........
If I may suggest...
Get some Power Maxed Sealant...It will give the white paint a lovely shine and it can be applied to a wet car and its very durable too
http://www.powermaxed.com/clean-your-car/sealant

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that I have made a note of it, will give it a try when I have used all the otherone, though it lasts for months, only have to use it very occasionaly

·
Registered
39 Posts
i had the choice of the new shape or the older one and i just didnt like the front end on the new one, subjective i know but i think the styling of the front end on my 2014 plate car just looks meaner if thats a word, the chevron grill and front bottom valance just looks way better than the new front

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Ours
Love the new front end
Full detail by 'ChrisRS Valet & Detailing' ......with Power Maxed sealant and Tsunami SiO Wax

1 - 11 of 11 Posts