Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just a thank you for the help that some of the members has giving me, another question please if you dont mind, can anyone reconmend any company names? for car mats for our new DS4 automatic.

Thanks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Citroen C4 onesfit and are about a quarter of the price . They have the Citroen logo on them and they are made of carpet ,mine were about £27 from my dealer . The DS4 ones are made from velour and have the DS logo on them, I was told these would be about £80 . There are some custom made ones on E Bay and Amazon for about £25 .Hope this helps .

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
On the subject of car mats;

http://www.mycarmats.co.uk/acatalog/Citroen_DS4_Car_Mats.html

If you want custom.

Premier Autostyle are good, sort of similar to the above.

http://www.warnerscars.co.uk/carpet-mats/ds4-carpet-mats/

This is where I got my carpets from.

Geniune Citroen mats.

Funny on the main label , labelled for a C4.

However in the fitting instructions, it states C4 and DS4,
which is no suprise as they share the same floorpan etc.

Plus at the the moment they are only £27.99
As suggested previoulsy by another member.

Mind, on top these I have Michelin rubber car mats.

Also I got a Michelin bootmat which only cost 30 or so quid in Halfords.

Ok, isn't the extact shape as the Citroen one, but is good quality
and does the job, and best of all wasn't 80 -90 pounds from a dealer.

In the long run, I suppose with accessories, it depends if you want all
the proper stuff. It will look good, but you will pay for the privlige.

There was in the papers, where they did a price comparison, if you were buy all from
the dealer or buy similar products from other suppliers, the savings were quite considerable.

Another website for bits -
http://www.partsworld-uk.com/category/Citroen/Citroen_Parts___Accessories/Citroen_DS4/Citroen_DS4_Accessories,i.html?sortBy=FeaturedDesc

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you do want genuine Citroen mats, and don't live near a dealer, there's a Citroen dealer selling C4/DS4 mats on eBay for £18 + £10 postage. So that's approx the same as the £28 mentioned above but they're delivered to your door. Just ordered some for mine.

·
Registered
231 Posts
hay Pudsey, I got mine there top of the range ones and to be honest didn't think they were that great
not a perfect fit and drivers heal pad looking well worn after 3 months

·
Registered
231 Posts
if I were getting them again I would prob get gen Citroen ones.
would deffo not go to carmats.co.uk again..

I think the best advice I could give would be see them in the flesh to check quality and fit

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ordered a set at the weekend from mrcarmats.com for my new car and they arrived today. Wasn't prepared to pay silly money for Citroen mats from the dealer. These fitted well and look good, so, job done

·
Registered
472 Posts
When I got the car the dealer threw a set of DS4 ones in with the deal, I think they were about £35 at the time, there is a Citroen dealer on eBay that gets a good write up do a search on eBay and see what comes up they are genuine Citroen parts he sells

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought some from ***** Garage for around £16 and £4 P+P. They are fitted ones with teh appropriate holes in the approriate places on teh drivers side ones. Seem to do the job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts