Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 DS4. I bought it with 18 000km on the clock. The flywheel was replaced at 17 000km according to the history report of the vehicle. It is currently on 29 000km and the flywheel again needs replacing. The dealer advised me that this is a common problem with the DS4?? the problem is a loud clutch screaming noise only on pull off and worse if on an incline. I have had an independent assessor look at the car and he believes it is a design fault with the flywheel rubbers.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Citroen are currently deciding whether they are going to fix the problem, or if i will be liable. the vehicle is still under warranty.

·
Registered
544 Posts
What engine/ gearbox do you have?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've a 16 plate ds4 and have just had the flywheel go and the clutch. The car was at 60k and had been serviced and mot d at every recommended interval. I have spoken to ds who seem to say its normal wear and tear but I've never had a flywheel go on me and I've been driving 20 years

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.