Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day All,

I know this is a very minor mod, but I need the help of experts.

I have a DS4 Style, EGS, so it has a brake pedal and an accelerator pedal. I'm in Oz, so I have the right-hand drive set-up.

I've just bought a matching footplate to fix to the little "box"/footrest that is to the left of the pedals. It is the same as the one in the Peugeot 307.

The dealer said it was not hard to fit - just four self-tapper screws, but when I received the footrest, it also has two large "lugs" that would need to fit into corresponding holes in the little "box"/footrest on the floorpan.

Has anyone any experience with these things, or any suggestions besides hacking off the two "lugs"?

Yours in hope,
Doyley.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's an image of the footrest thing I copied from the internet...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Haven't seen them in UK but i would just cut or snap off the lugs and screw it in place with 4 self tappers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After a few minutes prodding and measuring, it became obvious that the footrest I ordered was for left-hand drives only and so is useless for me here in Oz. It's far too big for the little foam box under the carpet that forms the footrest. I've since found a picture of one fitted successfully to a left-hand drive DS4.

The dealer will give me a refund and I'll source an el-cheapo version of a C4 footrest (much smaller) and see how that goes.

A lesson for others, I suppose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.