Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help please....going to spend a few weeks in France and to save keep paying at the motorway tolls am planning to purchase a automatic toll tag, so I don't have to stop.

This fits to the screen behind the rearview mirror on the darker dimpled area which is free of a coating which would stop the sensor working.

The problem is the DS4 doesn't have this area...although the C4 piccaso does, the sensor will not work through a Athermic screen hence the dimpled area.

Does anyone know if the screen is Athermic..or better still used a tag.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
544 Posts
We use a tag - it's positioned right at the top of the windscreen alongside the 'bar' that the automatic lights and wipers sensors are in just where it meets the roof, I just leave it there all the time. Worked a treat last year and at 9/10 peage we got a 'beep' and the barrier opening at about 5-10mph (I did manage to stop for the others, the barrier then lifted!).

It's superb, highly recommended.

EDIT;

Apologies for the quality but I've just taken these outside - view from the outside;

And inside - it's not as annoying as you might imagine (or as I thought it would be);

Edited by: Frank Bullitt

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Frank really appreciate your help...defiantly going order a Tag now.

Roll on June a whole Month in the Dordogne.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice, been a while since we were ion the Dordogne (last stayed at Lalande)

We've got two weeks in August in the Charente Martime, can't wait already!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts