Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Your car has cornering fog lights; as you turn the wheel or indicate below a certain speed (30mph I think) the fog light on the relevant side comes on to aid visibility low down on the road as you turn into a road/ driveway etc. I thought it was a gimmick but find it surprisingly useful.

You can turn it off - go into the menu, personalisation, external light options and untick the box with 'cornering lights'.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you mean when the car is going round a corner at relatively slow speed, e.g. making a turn at a junction? If so, then this is a feature, not a fault: it complements the turning headlights and allows you to see where you are turning in to before your head lights are pointing in that direction. I like it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I seriously need to turn them off, now knowing how to do from above advice, I had spoken to a local citroen garage who didn't really help me

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good advice from Frank Bullitt.I suggest there is one local Citroen garage lost a customer.
Sounds like very poor service, and they could not be bothered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
when your lights are set to automatic your fog lights when not in use become cornering headlights which activate when you turn sharply to help vision more clear round the bend

1 - 6 of 6 Posts