Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I own a 63plate DS4 1.6 hdi. Yesterday the fuel light came on showing I had 65 miles left. This morning I went to fuel station and put £15 in.
The diesel didn't register and it's now showing I have 40 miles left.
As this happened to anyone else. Or do you a quick solution instead of goin dealers ˜¢ thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
I've had this, just put some more fuel in and it will sort itself. Only had it a couple of times in 20 months

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I thought £15 would be adequate.
Also when driving about 35mph if I put the car into 4th gear there's a wining noise from gearbox. Took it back to dealers, which they suggested test driving a identical car, and the same noise was there. It's so annoying but I don't know what to do next. ˜• think I've got a bad egg

·
Registered
578 Posts
Dsween if you go back over old threads youll discover several of us have noisey gear boxes. Some clunk changing into 2nd. BUT having had 5 Citroens this isnt anything to worry about

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply. The wine seems to be getting worse, it's so annoying but this is my 1st Citroen. ˜¡

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dsween said:
Hi. I own a 63plate DS4 1.6 hdi. Yesterday the fuel light came on showing I had 65 miles left. This morning I went to fuel station and put £15 in.
The diesel didn't register and it's now showing I have 40 miles left.
As this happened to anyone else. Or do you a quick solution instead of goin dealers ˜¢ thanks

My Corsa does that, after awhile the gauge seems to sort itself out and return to normal, seems these days you have to put at least £20 in the tank for the needle to move

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rev G. I'm goin dealers in morning. While driving you can hear it over the radio. Scotty p. just waiting for the gauge to do it again ˜•. I don't look forward to driving the car and the noise was there when I picked the car up with 2miles on clock!!! But the plus side is its a gorgeous looking car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts