DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone still have the GCI when Myway is fitted?The salesman told me it dosn't have it if Myway is fitted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't think anyone has a clue what GCI is so can't really answer! I'm guessing it's Gear Change Indicator. If that's the case it's fitted to all models except the 200 THP petrol. It doesn't make any difference whether eMyway is fitted or not. I don't know why it isn't on the 200THP although I speculate it's that Citroen assume the 200THP will be bought by more 'sporty' drivers who aren't interested in ultimate economy and don't want to be told when to change gear! In certain sunlight I can see the display in the left hand dial is there so I can't see any technical reason for the 200THP not having the indicator, just as I say a policy decision by Citroen.

·
Registered
7 Posts
pclark said:
I don't know why it isn't on the 200THP although I speculate it's that Citroen assume the 200THP will be bought by more 'sporty' drivers who aren't interested in ultimate economy and don't want to be told when to change gear!
Yup, that's it I think. And I agree. When driving the DS3 THP 150 the indicator kinda made me nervous...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys!I just thought it would fill a gap in the middle of the rev counter
I never paid much attention to it in my DS3,just looked good really

1 - 5 of 5 Posts