DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It strikes me that most of the contributers to this site are male. I'm curious if its mainly males buy this car, or maybe its just that its only men like discussing their cars online.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not so sure about that. Most women I know (including my wife) tend to go for big cars, including Audi's and Beemers.Don't see too many driving Citroens, or DS,s in particular

·
Registered
472 Posts
I think like hutch that the drivers are probably split 50/50 but its mostly the guys that have joined the forum, I regularly see a red DS4 and its a woman driving

·
Registered
268 Posts
In my experience most women don't get involved with car forums, my Mrs drives our DS all week, I tend to drive at the weekend, she loves it, thinks its the best car we've had.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Deresim, where are you based? I'm a woman and I drive a red DS4 DSPORT. Don't see many others despite traveling M25, M40 and M4 daily. From a woman's perspective I guess not many women are petrol heads like me. I trained as a mechanical engineer and enjoy shooting and fishing so I'm hardly the norm! Lol

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sam67

Iam based in the north east so it's not you I see, whoever it is has probably not joined the forum

·
Registered
23 Posts
I already passed my DS4 to my wife since 3 weeks ago.

After she drove for a week, she told me that she will NOT return back to me anymore...

She really enjoy the driving even with EGS gearbox...

Now I drove my company car....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interesting. One could also conclude that the DS4 is attractive to enthusiasts who really enjoy their cars, as opposed to those who see cars as purely a means to get from A to B.I'm just curious as to the type of people who buy DS4 and if they are as obsessive as me about cars

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hutch said:
Interesting. One could also conclude that the DS4 is attractive to enthusiasts who really enjoy their cars, as opposed to those who see cars as purely a means to get from A to B.I'm just curious as to the type of people who buy DS4 and if they are as obsessive as me about cars

Carobsessive deffo,

·
Registered
267 Posts
The DS thp 155 is mine but my wife gets to drive it almost daily to work while i drive a VW company car that does not turn heads....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts