Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone can help with a noise I have coming from my dashboard.

Was driving to work this morning and towards the end of the journey my car developed a rattle behind the dashboard. It was an odd rattle though, not your usual dashboard rattle. It sounded like two glass bottles clattering together. I can't figure out what the hell if could be.

Car is only 6 months old so will be taking it back to the dealer when I get time but that won't be for a few weeks because I am going on holiday. Just wondering if anyone else has had this to stop my mind running trying to figure it out!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi I have had 2 ds4's and they both have had a rattle behind the dash/ towards the front of the car. Is really starting to annoy me now. Any much finding the issue?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I have a ds4 sport, and after long drives i also hear the rattle behind the center of the dash, I can't figure out what it is, and also when I go to the dealer they can't find it, when driving for less then one or two hours there is no rattle, it seems like something is heating after a while and then the rattle appears. Have you figured it out?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,don't know if its any help but I developed a rattle the other day and it turned out to be the sun visor had come unclipped,didn't sound like broken glass but it was a real rattle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts