Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my shiny white DS4 D-Style VT120, plus Signature Pack and Perla Nera side inserts on Friday.
Yippee...!

·
Registered
472 Posts
You won't regret it, mine still puts a smile on my face 7 months after I got it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. Love the car and looks good on the drive next to the wife's DS3 D-Style Plus (also white but with the black roof)
Only niggle so far is the 'slipping windows' thing but Iamhoping diggerboy's answer on the other thread will fix it....

Here's a thing; ever since placingmy order, I have only seen ONE other DS4 on the road and that was in London. 'Exclusivity' is nice but why are they not selling so well? I got a good deal from the local dealer and the trim/ gadgets are top-notch.

·
Registered
31 Posts
DS3 is a great little car. Both cars look great in white. DS4 has too many compromises to sell on mass - rear windows that do not wind down is a major one. If you do not drive people around often then it's a great car.

·
Registered
312 Posts
The rear windows are a big issue with the press ect but if people are honest how many times do they put their back windows down or do they turn them off to stop the kids playing with them .I bet Citroen wish they had made it a two door then nothing would have been said about the windows ..

·
Registered
472 Posts
Kids have flown the nest so never missed the rear windows as never been in the back seat

·
Registered
164 Posts
Two together look really good.Rear windows not an issue for me as kids growing up. Dogs not allowed in my car either. Wife allowed in on special occasions (anniversaries, birthdays etc)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Picking up my black DS4 Dsport 200bhp Saturday. An exact match to my wife's black Dsport.DS3. Except I have the black and red leather interior. And mines bigger !!!!!!

Will post pictures of the pair on Sunday. Edited by: Richard Thornton

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a DsSport in pearlescent white, I have changed the daylights to led and replaced the numberplate lights as well, It looks much better now, thanks to the kind peeps on this forum giving me info on what bulbs to fit, hope you enjoy it as much as me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts