Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, good afternoon.

I have 2 issues with the car, but prefer to put them in the same post rather than creating 2.

Headlamps,
I'd like to know how to remove them from car, I can see there are 2 bolts at the top, but I think there is more to it... the C4 headlamp touches the front bumper fully, but the DS4 has a little black plastic piece under the headlamp, between the light and the bumper, not sure if this will make it any easier to remove any hidden bolts there might be under the headlamp...

Rubbers,
My engine top plastic cover is missing the rubbers that go with the cover, not the black ones in the engine bay, and I cannot buy them from the dealer on their own, I have to buy the whole cover, which is over £150...
The rubbers are red, not sure if anyone here knows any other option, like other Citroen/Peugeot models that have the same rubbers or anything else I could do to get them without having to pay for a whole cover.

Many thanks in advance for your help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.