Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I picked up my 2012 2nd hand DS4 on 20th December 2013 and I must admit, I love it. I do have grumble though and that is the heating blowers.

Is it normal for there to be a lot of blower noise from the windscreen blowers, when I have it selected to be foot well only?

Oh and the speakers are pants and the Bluetooth audio is useless :(
Might try and get the speakers upgraded.

Since I got it, I've not seen another one at all, which I like :)

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
578 Posts
It depends how high you set the blowers and whether you use the auto switch or the manual dial.

Read through old posts as there are issues with the Bluetooth that Citroen should deal with

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Mark

I find that if I have the blowers on half way no noise but if I go above this it becomes a different matter. As for the bluetooth I have no probs (iPhone) works fine

·
Registered
472 Posts
Assuming you have it use the auto as RevG says and you should have no problem oh and make sure you only have the first setting on

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies.. I have never used the auto I must admit and it is just manual. I always prefer to have car blowers on my feet and it just slightly annoys me that there is still some and noise from the windscreen blower.

I guess it is by design..

and I have read all the bluetooth posts, will be booking it in for a fix I hope :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cant comment on the blowers as i always leave mine on auto. With regards the bluetooth audio though, I'm afraid you won't get much help from Citroen (by all means try!). Mine has been in for software upgrades and tests 3 times, still as bad as the day it came off the ferry. I've given up on it and resigned myself to using the cable and just keep telling myself I only have 19 months left of it! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
What bluetooth audio issues ?
I've only just got my DS4 and have only tried my sons Nexus 4 paired for audio.. Sound quality was very good.

Much better than my 61 reg C4

I've tried my nexus 5 for phone calls and it seems fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just had my 2.0 DSport for a week now and paired my iPhone 4 to the audio. No probs so far, good quality music playback and phone bang on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts