Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just checking in for the first time, i collect my DS4 DSPORT 1.6 200 HTP on saturday, cant wait

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lucky you. I have my dsport in P white on order but not ready till end of september/early october. I ordered the diesel one.
The delay down to factory being shut and none in group stock. Have you waited long for yours.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG folk, wowowowowowow just got my DS4 Dsport and what can I say..... I LOVE it, the power behind the wheel is FANTASTIC. Boothy you won't be disappointed at all, it's the best thing since slice bread

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to say I love the colour Hickory brown, I will post pictures very soon.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Took mine for a run out this weekend I'm sure 145mph would be possible if it was late at night and the roads were empty

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi there, sorry been so busy driving this great machine, will download some this week, just given her a first wash and shine

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi welcome to the family!

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />But be very Careful pudseycongs

it's got such
great lines to wash it's all too easy to join the dark side (car detailing)!!!!
<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">
[/b]

·
Registered
56 Posts
chud786 said:
I must be Darth Vadar!
lol I was thinking of your posts when I posted! You have even had me searching car detailing sites......I even know what a 2 bucket wask is now!!
Trouble is they are a great car to wash..dammit! And the roof is easier to clean than a Freelander

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all , I collected my Ds4 in pearl white at the end of July and I'm loving every minute of it . I stay in Annan in Dumfries and Galloway and I haven't seen another except in Carlisle . I get lots of looks in the car and people asking questions with some wanting a guided tour of the car too . I've had my alloys and rear badges painted in Matt black which really sets the car off .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi ya , hope you got the pictures . If you need anymore help regarding the paint I used just e-mail me and I'll be glad to help . Best regards Ken .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts