Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, looking forward to joining the site and getting to know more about the DS4. Currently I have one on order, replacing my DS3 which I have max'd over my annual mileage and need something larger for growing children!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@fergiesarmy, what model DS3 did you have and what DS4 do you now own? I've moved from the 1.6 DS3 (120bhp) to same engine in DS4, would have liked to have gone for a 200bhp but unfortunately out of my price range.

·
Registered
31 Posts
bluemoon said:
@fergiesarmy, what model DS3 did you have and what DS4 do you now own? I've moved from the 1.6 DS3 (120bhp) to same engine in DS4, would have liked to have gone for a 200bhp but unfortunately out of my price range.
I went from 1.6 Petrol Dstyle Plus in the Ds3 to 1.6 ehdi Dstyle in Ds4, i didnt neccesarly want/need diesel just simply a better offer. Found the engine good so far, nice and quiet, refined. I test drove a Astra gtc sri diesel and the engine and gearbox were awful!

·
Registered
578 Posts
fergies_army said:
bluemoon said:
I went from 1.6 Petrol Dstyle Plus in the Ds3 to 1.6 ehdi Dstyle in Ds4, i didnt neccesarly want/need diesel just simply a better offer. Found the engine good so far, nice and quiet, refined. I test drove a Astra gtc sri diesel and the engine and gearbox were awful!

I imagine you find the acceleration slower in the DS4 or am I wrong? Also how does teh fuel economy compare with the 1.6 petrol DS3?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its about the same acceleration wise, alot more comfortable though. In terms of economy i got on average 40mpg on the petrol so far about 50mpg on the diesel for the same journey. With the slightly higher cost of diesel it only works out a bit better still worth it though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.