Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys<br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify;"><br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify;">Corwin here. I am newbie to this site and this is my first post. I found this site on google search because I was searching for the Citroen cars, today's I am interested inCitroenDS4 car and wanna get some basic knowledge about that. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome Corwin, like you I am new to the Owners Club. I had a problem regarding the operation of the navigation system and asked for help. Within 24hours the problem was sorted by a fellow owner 'Richcy'

I was really impressed and glad I joined the Club.

Best wishes.

·
Registered
117 Posts
cassland said:
Welcome Corwin, like you I am new to the Owners Club. I had a problem regarding the operation of the navigation system and asked for help. Within 24hours the problem was sorted by a fellow owner 'Richcy'

I was really impressed and glad I joined the Club.

Best wishes.

You're welcome :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts