Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently driving the DS3 on a lease which will end soon, and thinking of upgrading to the DS4.
As a driving instructor mpg is important, so diesel would be the best option. But which model would be the best to get, i like my toys and gadgets. Problem i have in the DS3 is lack of 12 volt sockets to run my satnav and cameras, phone etc. what would be the lowest model that comes with the satnav as standard. how many 12volt sockets are there in the car please. thanks for your help

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi
I have a Dstyle HDI it has 1 power point in the front , 1 in the back and 1 in the boot . I don't think any come with sat nav as standard . Don't think it would make a gooddriving school car though as my wife always complains about the poorvisibility in the back, it also has hill start assist as standard with the electronic hand brake in all but theDsign .

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know why you are worried about a 12v Socket and how many you can buy dual/triple usb socket adapters for your sat nav etc etc.... I have a Golf as well as the DS4 DSport and use a dual USB Charger so I can charge 2 phones and use a Sat Nav.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts