Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We ordered 2 x cars in Feb, my wife's was delivered a few weeks ago, and replaces her C3.

The £5k discount had a lot to do with ordering 2, hehe.

Mine was ordered a week before the wife's, and replaces a Lexus IS multimedia, however mine is not here yet, as it had to be a factory order as I needed the sat nav built in, however I have just had an email to say it has left the factory, so can't wait.

I think the wife will be more pleased when mine arrives than me, as I am the one always driving it

Her car did not have the DAB, however as mine is a March/April build, I am hoping mine does, although I am not sure if it having sat nav has a say in if you get it or not either, maybe someone can clarify this.

Dean.

Edited by: dean0will

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update - I went to the dealer to sign the paperwork last Friday, as they said they were pushing for it to still be this month (March), so leave the date blank. Then he tells me delivery will be this Friday (May 3rd). So I asked him what date he was putting on the paperwork, and he went quiet, so I told him under no circumstance could he put any day earlier on the paperwork, as I dont want the direct debit before my payday (last working day of the month), if I did not have the car by then, cheeky buggers !

Roll on Friday though

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally, picked up my car tonight, happy days

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bluetooth has actually been fine so far, however havent fully tested it yet. I will be on the road lots with work over the next few weeks, and I usually get lots of calls, so I will give you better feedback when Ive had a real good go at it.

One thing I am pleased with, got the DAB radio included. I was worried that with it having the sat nav that Iwouldn'tget the new upgrade, however I did, so chuffed to bits with that.

The weird thing for me is the layout. So used to seeing the wifes layout, without the nav, that mine actually looks odd.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts