Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought DStyle 1.6THP EGS6 to replace my wife's Corsa - she wanted different and wow cant put it down myself - had BMW'S (All 5 gave trouble) now back to VOLVO for trouble free motoring BUT this DS is special - let's hope it runs as good as it looks. - Running around Rutland but will definately be going further afield - its metallic grey and looks so good on the road - may you all have trouble free motoring in 2014 !!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Enjoy the car and the forum, sure you will

·
Registered
578 Posts
luffenhambloke said:
Bought DStyle 1.6THP EGS6 to replace my wife's Corsa - she wanted different and wow cant put it down myself - had BMW'S (All 5 gave trouble) now back to VOLVO for trouble free motoring BUT this DS is special - let's hope it runs as good as it looks. - Running around Rutland but will definately be going further afield - its metallic grey and looks so good on the road - may you all have trouble free motoring in 2014 !!!

What model Volvo do you have??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Current Volvo is 2011 XC60SE LUXE D5 (205) auto -Previously 2008 XC70 D5SE SPORT D5 (185) AUTO and before that 2004 V70SE D5(163) AUTO.

·
Registered
578 Posts
luffenhambloke said:
Current Volvo is 2011 XC60SE LUXE D5 (205) auto -Previously 2008 XC70 D5SE SPORT D5 (185) AUTO and before that 2004 V70SE D5(163) AUTO.

Last Volvo I had was a 245 DL, was a great car!

Down to Volvo dealer on Thursday !!

·
Registered
472 Posts
A new battery is the cheaper option

·
Registered
578 Posts
My cars warranty is up March so unsure what to do? DS4 expensive without warranty is stuff goes kaput!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Extend the warranty £200ish that's what I think I will be doing, for the last about 15 years I have changed every 2 to 3 years mainly because I fancy a change, I can see me keeping this one for 3 to 5 years unless something else takes my fancy of course

1 - 9 of 9 Posts