Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else ever notice when they’re in their car when it’s raining or been raining and can hear dripping coming from what sounds like inside the door panels?? I do!! Are the door panels easy to remove, I need to check this out!! My parking sensors ie my rear speakers have stopped working too...this could be the reason why!!

·
Super Moderator
988 Posts
It's possible, never heared dripping on my car in th rain.

I knowmany cars allow the water to run down the inside of the door and have drain holes in the bottom to deal with it. I would expect the rear doors to be sealed since the windows dont open, maybe why there's an issue if there's a leak.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's possible, never heared dripping on my car in th rain.

I knowmany cars allow the water to run down the inside of the door and have drain holes in the bottom to deal with it. I would expect the rear doors to be sealed since the windows dont open, maybe why there's an issue if there's a leak.
Nightmare! I need to get at the speakers to see what’s going on 😞

·
Registered
492 Posts
If I remember correctly you need to take the rear window out to release the door cards and access the speakers.
Bit of a BIG job, so plan ahead and make sure you’ve got another form of transport for a couple of days - just in case 👍🏼

1 - 4 of 4 Posts