·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rain has eventually stopped so took a few pics, hope you like them! i'm in

·
Registered
202 Posts
That's lovely. I been trying to get a pic on from my phone but I don't think I can. X

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers caz, I took long enough to upload from my pc, got there in the end lol I'm sure that it's the same off your phone, if you upload the pic's to your pc or just post from the phone and click on green tree on new post and then select which pic file you need, and then upload.There's an idiots guide as first post in gallery, that's what I went with, give it a try! good luck x

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank's rev it also has " from the heart of beautiful north wales " in welsh and english on the dealers plates as well, nice touch i think
x

·
Registered
578 Posts
NJ44 said:
Thank's rev it also has " from the heart of beautiful north wales " in welsh and english on the dealers plates as well, nice touch i think
x

I sometimes drive to Anglesey - - - - love the place!

Without giving your personal info which general area are you in?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in the county of gwynedd right on the coast about 40 miles from sir fon as we call it lol! angelsey to everyone else lol x

·
Registered
551 Posts
Looking good
At first I thought it needs a wash then realised it was the reflection of the pebble dash

·
Registered
578 Posts
NJ44 said:
I live in the county of gwynedd right on the coast about 40 miles from sir fon as we call it lol! angelsey to everyone else lol x

Ah isnt Anglesey Ynys Mon in Welsh?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes Rev, it can be called that or sir fon as we call it, that goes back to the old counties, when there was no gwynedd and the like we used to be sir meirionydd and anglesey was sir fon, all very complicated lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chud786 said:
Looking good
At first I thought it needs a wash then realised it was the reflection of the pebble dash

Thank's chud, I think it's a bit of both, it had'nt stopped peeing it down since I went to collect it last wed's, so not had chance to give it a once over, but I think it's still a little black beauty

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol !! it has been know to be sunny at times, but I think that the good lord should have supplied us all with webbed feet for all the other times
x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts