DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

New member to the forum awaiting delivery of my new DS4. Shes a dstyle in babylon red 120vti :).

Not intending on doing much in the ways of modifications to her however i am getting the windows tinted the day i take delivery :p (rear windows limo black).

I do have one question. I didn't go for the denon hifi system as i got a better deal on this car as it had just left the factory so i went with the spec it had. I have a 1200watt Juice active subwoofer and wondered what it would be like to wire it in to the ds4? Anyone have an experience with it?

Thanks

Mike :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hello,the Denon set up has a sub, not sure if the standard set up has therelevant socket on the back? Has yours got the nav screen setup?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heya,

Na it doesnt just a standard headunit. Decided to cough up and get it fitted professionally save the hassle :p. Just needa wait to take delivery now then can get it fitted! Sick of driving around in a rental fiesta! gota say its rubbish compared to the ds3 i traded in :p

·
Registered
268 Posts
Valiriel said:
Heya,

Na it doesnt just a standard headunit. Decided to cough up and get it fitted professionally save the hassle :p. Just needa wait to take delivery now then can get it fitted! Sick of driving around in a rental fiesta! gota say its rubbish compared to the ds3 i traded in :p

Best Idea think it wont be a straight forward job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts