Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm two weeks into my DS4 expierence! Loving it... What I find really mad is that I've not seen another on the roads, spotted one in a carpark and that made the sale and made me buy one!
So far all happy :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi and welcome.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Sales of the DS4 have been less immediate than the DS3. The press
struggle to know where to place it, coupe, hatch, sporting, luxury, part
SUV!!!! But sales now seem to picking up around Europe. Guess we are just the
smart ones and the trend setters!<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

</v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas>

<o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit">
</o:lock></v:path></v:stroke></v:shape>

</v:></v:shape>

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome
The TV add is on quite a lot now.
Maybe Citroen are on a sales push,lets hope it fails,I like the exclusivity and hopefully higher
residuals.
What spec and colour by the way?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi
White looks really good doesn't it.
I haven't seen another one on the road yet either. Just been up to Scotland and thought I might see another one. I only saw 3 DS3s.
I think the issue about whether it's a hatchback etc. is daft. If you like it and it does what you want it to, who the hell cares what classification it falls into.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Nethers,I went for white, the 200bhp with 19" wheels and though the ride is poor on UK roeads most of my driving is in Europe as I have a place in Spain and go back and forth about 5 time a year hence we have clocked up 17,000 mls already. If I can say you dont see many in France either but its great, I have had mine a year and its still stared at at wherever we go, great car.

Ian

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi Nethers,

Even here inMalaysiai have seen only one DS4 since iboughtmine in April 2012. All units have been sold off despite noofficiallaunching of the car ...but yes.... i revel in the exclusivity of the car wherever i go!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went for 1.6D DStyle in Hickorry Brown... in fact just had a week at Centre parcs and saw a black one parked up... Thats 2 (other than mine) i've seen :)
1 question though -- the other one had a small stubbyroof aerial, mine hasnt... how come the difference??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome!
I saw a white DS4 on the way into Birmingham at the weekend, it followed me into the same car park!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all , got my pearl white Ds4 at the end of July and I'm loving every minute . I've not seen another in Dumfries and Galloway where I stay . I'm getting asked questions every day with people wanting a guided tour too . I've only ever seen another Ds4 in Carlisle which was also in white . I went for the 18" alloys because of poor road conditions and I've had them done in matt black along with the rear badges which really sets of the car .
Edited by: Kendo1969

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I've had my Pearl White Dstyle 1.6HDi for nearly two weeks now and have driven from Sunderland to Kilmarnock, Ayr, Irvine and Coatbridge twice and have only seen two other DS4's in all that time, amazing car, having changed from a 10 plate Civic S-GT 1.8 I have found my DS4 to be just as nippy to drive once you get used to changing gear a bit more often, I am getting around 55mpg on these runs which I am quite happy with, I am also very impressed with the bluetooth connectivity, my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S connects without any problems and has full call features and playing music from the phone is a dream, this is my 38th car and by far the most innovative, looks stunning and drivesbeautifully.Regards, Steve.

Edited by: stpauli

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought my White Pearl Sport model from Estonia in July, still very happy , specially when they had 20% discount and 5 years quarantee.Tested the car in Stockholm in April
and felt straight- I have to buy. Have seen 2 of them in Stockholm. In Sweden has Citroën generally bad image. People who had problems 30 years ago are still "experts" and talking sh*t about label. Same 10 years ago when I had my C3.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts