Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popped in to say hi, we collect our new (to us) June 2013 '13' DS4 DStyle 1.6HDi in Arctic Steel on Friday from a car supermarket - I've been searching for the right car that has not been serviced yet, specifically by a garage that doesn't understand the servicing requirements of the DW6 engine - I will get it booked in to Duxford Motor Group for its first service before our annual trip to France in May. We've looked at a selection of other new and used cars but both settled on the DS4.

The DS4 will be Mrs FB's daily driver replacing her C4 Picasso, we no longer feel the need for such a large car now our son is 4 years old although it has been a faithful workhorse - however, we will be looking at roof bars, roof box and the space saver kit as the first purchases to aid our annual trips to France (the wine they carry back will more than pay for the investment).

My daily driver is a 2005 Audi A2 1.4TDI SE, a car I have owned since July 2005

I'll be looking around here to find out all the things I need to know and hope to support the forum.Edited by: Frank Bullitt

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here she is

Drove 'Goddess' back from derby yesterday and let her with my wife - what a fantastic drive, I'm really really impressed with it and there is not a single mark I can see on it

Once I get the Bluetooth to work so we can hear the people we are ringing I will be even happier!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Washed the Saharan crud off and the over sprayed tyre gloss off today - what a lovely car when it's shining and clean, considering it was a rental it's in incredibly good shape only a tiny bit of kerb rash on the front near side and a curious mark on the leading edge of the spoiler let the side down but neither is worth worrying about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts