Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Just acquired fully loaded 2 year old Ds4 and so far very impressed with everything about the vehicle, however as you all know there is always something that niggles at you! Could anyone help with the following:

1. The daylight running lights (I believe they are the ones sat next the headlight?) don't appear to work, whichever setting the light selector is on? In auto, the angle shaped side lights operate as a sort of daylight running light but they are not the brightest of LED's....any thoughts?

2. My Ds4 has Xenon headlights as standard, but annoyingly the fog lights appear to be standard which then looks a little odd from the front. Q. can the fogs be upgraded to match the headlights?

As a new member I am looking forward to sharing views and topics with you all.

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
First of all..Welcome to the DS4OCThe DRL's are turned off unless you go into the Menu and tick a box
Have a look at this thread...some of us have replaced the bulb for LED ones:
http://www.ds4ownersclub.co.uk/forum/led-drls_topic1285.html
The Fog lights are Halogen..The only way to get them to look vaguely HID is to change them for bluer, but less bright, bulbs...This will achieve a whiter light, but less light output
Personally, I think they are good and only light up on turning at low speeds anyway..(Sport Models)
To be effective in Fog, bulbs needa yellower/Standard Halogen
Anymore questions...Just feel free to ask..We are all here to help

Chris

Edited by: Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help Chris much appreciated, when I have a spare few hours I will try and navigate through the personal settings andtry and switch the DRL's on. Makes a lot of sense about the fogs, funny how one never thinks about the obvious at times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.