Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi DS4 owners,

I take delivery of my DS4 on Tuesday so not actually an owner yet. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable and pain free relationship! Having owned Audi’s, a BMW (was awful) and even a Maserati I thought I’d try something different so gone for a 2.0 Sport. Was inspired by the plush spec and comfortable drive.

Hopefully will be impressed withit.

·
Super Moderator
986 Posts
Hi, I was pleasantly surprised by the 2.0 performance.
I found the suspension a bit harsh on the 19" rims, odd as it appears to sit higher than the average car.

I do find BMW very overrated, a bit like mercedes, the quality of the mechanocal parts is no better than most other cheaper cars on the road.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hope you enjoyed DS4, it's certainly a unique car amongst a sea of bland.

I'm currently without mine as its in to have two new doors and wheel after being side swiped. I have a Suzuki Swift hybrid at the moment and having driven out to Bridlington from Chesterfield and back yesterday, am really missing my comfortable DS4.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome. My DS4 Prestige 210 is certainly firm on 19" wheels. I didn't notice it so much on the test drive but did on the way home from Stafford to Nottingham. I've got used to going around local bumps and potholes.
I wasn't aware of the fact the rear windows don't open (at all) which surprised me but hasn't bothered me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi DS4 owners,

I take delivery of my DS4 on Tuesday so not actually an owner yet. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable and pain free relationship! Having owned Audi’s, a BMW (was awful) and even a Maserati I thought I’d try something different so gone for a 2.0 Sport. Was inspired by the plush spec and comfortable drive.

Hopefully will be impressed withit.
Did you loose your job?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts