Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. We bought a DS4 in February and its the best thing weve done. We love it. My husband works for Citroen and came home with a DS4 2L company car and as his wife, I was insured to drive it.
I wanted one straight away so after looking around for a 2L, We had one shipped from Sheffield. It makes you feel so good when driving it. Not to mention it looks awesome. I mentioned to my husband, wouldn't it be good if you could talk to other DS4 owners and HERE I AM.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome aboard Caz, we are all a cheery bunch here

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thank you. Its great having a place where other people are hopefully as passionate about their car as we are about ours.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rev G. Thank you. I only found out about this site today and Ive spent all afternoon trying to log on to it. But thankfully I finally got here. I feel like I'm in a bit of a clan lol. xx

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi. I'm just about to post a pic of our car as my avatar. X

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi and welcome

Lucky he is a Salesman or you might have got a bit of banter with regard to faults and niggles.

Love my ds4 aswell

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wev not yet found any faults in ours yet. The fuel consumption is good, which is surprising as I'm not the most economical drivers around. I'm a little heavy on the pedal. I have been looking at the faults forum and checking out what does go wrong with them, but in all honesty, this is the best car wev had.
I was a little disappointed to see someone else in Cardiff has also got a Thorium Grey DS4, but I can't have it all ways lol. X

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you. ˜º Is there any1 here from Cardiff/bridgend. There is a white DS4's I see in the mornings commuting from bridgend to Cardiff. X

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi Caz and welcome .
I've had no problems with mine and in fact I've had three Citroens and Ididn't have any problems with them either .

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi My neighbour has had 2 Citroens and neither has had any fault. I don't understand why people are so against them. I drive for a living and I see all makes and models of cars broken down on the hard shoulder.
All my friends have commented about me getting a Citroen and how crap they are, I just said "screw you"
None of the cars I'v had in the past comes even close to the comfort of our DS4. It rocks. x

·
Registered
281 Posts
caz1975 good on you i am so looking forward to getting my ds4 i have had fords vauxhall fit and none seem as good as ds4

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Once you sit in the DS, I'll be very surprised if you go back to any other car ˜¬ x

1 - 20 of 61 Posts