DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks

I'm Jillian and I'm the Club forum liaison Manager for Performance French Cars Magazine.

I found your forum via twitter earlier today (which I'm now following also) and hope that you will allow me to post up information regarding our magazine which is the only one in the UK specifically for French Cars.

Performance French Cars is Britain's best dedicated magazine for French cars. Whether it's a Citroen, Peugeot, Renault or other quirky Gallic marques, if it's standard, been modified, or there's a following for it, you'll find it in Performance French Cars.

Aside from the latest news and show reports, every publication has inspiring feature cars - highlighting the very best in the scene today - loads of invaluable practical advice and step-by-step articles plus a fantastic club section, profiling all the action from the owners

If the admin/owner could get in touch with me to let me know this is OK I would appreciate it. We can also add your forum to our club listings at no charge so that new members can find you via our publication.

I recently took a DS4 out for a test drive from our local dealership and I was very impressed (I'm Citroen biased but don't tell the boss lol)

Hope to speak to you all soon

Jillian

www.performancefrenchcars.co.uk

[email protected]

www.twitter.com/pfcmagazine

https://www.facebook.com/groups/108275189200255/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts