Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi......

Great to join the forum......

Well have decided to get rid of the Citroen C4 2,0 HDi VTS and now looking for a DS4 Dsport in White.....no luck finding one yet but any help appreciated, i have a budget of £9200....only main requirement is it must have Sat Nav
<div ="__web-inspector-hide-shortcut__"="">

Edited by: Craigh

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well at least in a couple of respects I may have had what you were looking for:-2013 December with 6,000 miles and fsh DS4 D style 2.0 Hdi Automatic in Pearl white with Mistral and Claudia Leather emyway Sat Nav, as well as 19" Cairns Alloy Wheels and Nera black rubbing strips. Both items which distinguish the DSport model from the rest of the range.
Whilst I appreciate you mentioned a DSport and my car is also Automatic, it does fit the bill in the other areas.
However there is another sticking point, and this could be a bigproblem. Given the age and condition of my vehicle - absolutely mint the price is going to be a good bit more around £15,500.
Tellme to get lost if it sounds like I am messing around mentioning a car at that price, but since you said white and sat nav etc I thought I would provide you details.
I am in no rush to sell the car, and was only thinking about selling as potentially I was going to sell both my cars, the DS4, and a Jaguar XF which I hardly use and switch to one car the new Jaguar XE S.
If I get no bites I will probably juststay as I am for a while longer, as both cars are excellent.
Sorry for all the preamble!!!!!

Regards
Keith

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Keith....wish my budget could stretch that far and i would have it off you.

But that is my max to spend, there is cars out there and have missed out on 2 so far, but will hopefully find another soon.

·
Registered
544 Posts
There's a lovely 2012 DSport 2.0HDi on autotrader with 90k on the clock in hickory for your budget - miley, but that's the way to get to budget!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Frank Bullitt said:
There's a lovely 2012 DSport 2.0HDi on autotrader with 90k on the clock in hickory for your budget - miley, but that's the way to get to budget!

Thanks Frank......i have seen that one but not sure about the colour to be honest,,,,really did want white colour

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I managed to get sorted, but went for a Babylon Red Dsport instead, you got one for sale?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi ive got a white d sport reg july 2013 160bhp full leather but no nav only 22k miles tomtom better any way its. Got dab heat seats massage seats folding mirrors paek assist lane assist auto lights and wipers climate only want 11600 pounds ono

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tintin said:
Hi ive got a white d sport reg july 2013 160bhp full leather but no nav only 22k miles tomtom better any way its. Got dab heat seats massage seats folding mirrors paek assist lane assist auto lights and wipers climate only want 11600 pounds ono

Thanks but i managed to get sorted with one

·
Registered
102 Posts
I don't need to know exact but did you manage to find one within budget, if so what spec and miles trying to get idea of price for mine as quotes have varied wildly.
Can't decide if i am going to change or not.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To be honest i got a bargain, it was a private sale it was a 2011 2.0 HDi Dsport with 29500 miles

Was full spec and extras includes Sat Nav and Xenon headlights got it for £8250.

I work in the car trade and the best way to value your car is to see what they are selling for private sale, have a check on auto trader and ebay.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hammo72 said:
I don't need to know exact but did you manage to find one within budget, if so what spec and miles trying to get idea of price for mine as quotes have varied wildly.
Can't decide if i am going to change or not.

if you give me the reg i will do a price check for you

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a rough guide if yours is a 2011 model is :-

Private: £9,100
Part-exchange: £8,100

·
Registered
102 Posts
Had a test drive in a new Leon FR 184 at the weekend good car and may be an option for the future but it does show just how much car you get for the money with a DS4 especially in sport variant.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The new Leons are very nice, but as you said the value for money and equipment spec its really hard to beat the dsport

1 - 17 of 17 Posts