Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Newbie to the Forums, I've owned my White 62 Plate 1.6 Dstyle for around 6 weeks and so far i'm very impressed.

It only had 7400 miles on the clock (now 8800) so in car terms had barely been broken in.

I've owned 5 other Citroens (AX 1.5 D, ZX 1.9 TDi, 2 Xantia 1.9 D & 1.9 TDi SX, Xsara Picasso 1.6 SX Soft-top) and had let's just say a few ups and downs with them. So I entered into this partnership with some in-trepidation.

I'm very impressed with the amount of gadgets and gizmos they have and the Wife is particularly fond of the massage seats.

The wheel clearance looks looks ideal for some lowering springs.. Has anybody done this and if so how does it affect the ride etc?

Look forward to having a good read on here in the meantime

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everone. Snap, had my 13 plate 1.6 hdi style manual for 2 months, had towbar fitted last week (removable hitch so no scraped knees when going in hatch) to tug my motorbike trailer about. Had old style C4 before and am loving the DS. Handbrake took a little getting used to but OK now.
Just been to Cornwall on holiday and it returned a decent 53+ mpg now thats great after the 40 mpg in the old C4 petrol 1.6 vti vtr.......
Cheers all
Stewart

1 - 4 of 4 Posts