Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just new to the forum, 38 year old from Belfast with a wife and 2 kids and one more due in 4 days

Ihave been thinking about getting a DS4, could anyone tell me if they miss not being able to put the back windows down as I feel this may be too big a drawback, especiallywith 3 kids in the rear???

Any advice would be welcome as I am due to go to my local dealer on Saturday morning, so far this is the only disadvantage I can see.

Thanks in advance for any help

Paul

·
Registered
544 Posts
No issue at all - our son is 4 and only ever had the windows open to say goodbye when leaving somewhere.

Three kids across the back might be an issue though - the manual suggests a child seat should not be placed in the middle (FB Juniors favourite spot) so unless an older child can sit in the middle alongside a rear facing seat to the side you might find it a bit tight. Also, the rear opening isn't too wide unless the door is wide open which may restrict the places you can park as the top of the door is wider than the bottom - I suspect getting the child seat in and out will be a challenge!

Is one of the adults sitting in the back with the new baby in the front passengers seat an option?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts