Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i am new to the forum, i have owned my Ds4 for about 2 months now and love it.
I bought an ex demo from my local dealer, it was speced up as it was the sales managers car. The only thing i did not like about it was the excessive ride height, so bought a set of H&R 40mm lowering springs which i fitted this weekend.

I have added a picture to the gallery section of the forum (all comments welcome).

Below is the picture i took when i collected it. Check out the gallery section to see it lowered.

Tom

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The spec is as follows:

D sport

Hdi 160

6 speed manual

white pearlescent

mistral and white leather

E-my way

xenon lamps

and the dark chrome kit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same spec as mine except mine is a 200THP petrol and I don't have dark chrome. I love the look of the lowered car. I would have thought ground clearance would be ok with the lowering as the DS4 is C4 based and it's only lowering the car to approximately C4 levels anyway. Anyone agree or disagree with this?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Same spec as mine except mine is 200thpWhite pearl or Hickory brown are best colours in my opinion

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi Tom, whats your opinion on the h& r springs?
Does your ride quality suffers as a result of the lowered ride height?

I was thinking of using Eibach prokit which lowers the height by only 25 mm front and rears.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your car looks great!
I notice the front and rear bumpers dont seem to look any lower?
Are they lower?

I was looking to lower mine but i didnt want bumpers resting on floor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts