Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not new to Citroen but I am now the proud owner ofa DS4. Safely delivered at noon yesterday. What a car! I can't stop grinning!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Andy and welcome

I've had my DS4 D Sport for nearly 3 weeks and have been parking it on mono block in front of my house and as other folk have said I can't park it and not look round lol.

I was speaking to a friend a couple of days ago and it turns out he's been looking at a DS5 but might change his mine afetr seeing the DS4. During our conversation it came to light he's looked at the Nissan Duke and Hyundai Veloster which I had. It got me thinking, what did other owners look at or test dive before buy the DS4? another topic for the forum?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Haha! I've had mine nearly 2 years and still find myself looking round when I've parked it... I also tend to park as far away as possible from other cars in a car park just so that it doesn't get whacked!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Delboy - thanks for the welcome. I never even considered anything else. I wouldn't even take a test-drive until the dealer came up with the right deal. I fell in love with the DS4 as soon as I saw the first pictures. My eldest son has a DS3 and I told my wife I wanted one. She kept on so much that I was too old that I 'reluctantly' settled for a DS4! Old dog. New tricks!
Hi BadgerJC - I don't think I'll ever get fed up with looking at mine either. It seems to move while it's still!Love your strap-line too btw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts