Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new DS4 today.

Very quiet drive for the first few miles as the radio didn't seem to work! Think it was because it was tuned to the DAB unit that was off?

Got home and thought I'd better RTFM .... Parle vous francais? The user guide was in French

So English guide on its way to me in the post.

Apart from the above minor glitches, good drive back home from dealer and now in the driveway

Small diversion to IKEA on way 'down south'

Safely in the new home.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Love the plate, enjoy it

·
Registered
470 Posts
Last three letters "BUY" like an advertisement...

Yes Chud, side strips would make it look even better. They look particularly good on white cars.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The side strips are perla nera side rubbing strips with chrome insert's and cost £150.00 from citreon

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Must admit I thought the side strips were standard and did not even notice they were not on there! Have to give that some thought :)
But I do have mats and flaps which I guess are options, and even a spare wheel (the DStyle in the showroom just had a gap in the spare wheel well)
(Car was a dealer demo, hence the plate
- so that won't be kept sadly )

·
Registered
472 Posts
Shame about the plate, thought it was yours never mind
Edited by: deresim

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, now Hoovies Hip Ride (aka the DS4
) no longer sports the DS04 BUY plate and is running on another reg that looks like a London Postcode instead (SW13 ....)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ds4 pete said:
The side strips are  perla nera side rubbing strips with chrome insert's and cost £150.00 from citreon
Only with a factory order sadly and don't seem to be available aftermarket at all

·
Registered
312 Posts
They are available from the dealersbut for a lot more than £150 . I think they are about £300 fitted ,there are threads on here discussing it .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts