DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening Fellow Ds4 owners, I see a lot of people go for the DStyle when choosing the DS4, But How Many People have the DSport, as I think I'm the only person in Andover with one

Here's Mine

Edited by: Ben.greenaway

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ben,I have the Dsport as I like extra gadgets and this had them. But am nowhere near Andover, near Lincoln.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I see way more D style than D Sport, mine was ex demo so never really had a choice, I do like all the stuff thats included on the Sport.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have the DSport as Ben said it was the gadgets that swung me

·
Registered
50 Posts
Same here. The extra gadgets are nice, but I must confess it was them wheels wot got me... :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Ive got the 2.0Hdi D Style with all the gadgets
Sat Nav - massage seats - side strips - 18" tyres that are quiet
. I dont have leather seats but Im not a fan of leather seats so no probs.

Whats missing guys?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Don't forget the active xenons, 2 tone leather, blind spot mirrors, front spoiler, rear spoiler, front parking sensors, parking space sensors I'm sure there's more.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don't forget the massaging seats, headlight washers, selectable indicator noises...

I'm not sure whether I would have paid full price for my 160HDi Sport, but as year old ex-demo, it was fabulous value :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
yes mine was also a ex-demo, all the mod cons on it, all the above plus sat nav

what is his selectable indicator noises?

·
Registered
578 Posts
AH but think of all those extra things that can go wrong

Mind you I could do with those blind spot mirrors and parking space sensors

·
Registered
472 Posts
Pudseycongs

Instead of the standard click click you can change it to about 6 different noises, I tried them all but went back to the standard click click, have a look at the book, it is in the car setup somewhere

Edited by: deresim

·
Registered
578 Posts
OK if you press the bottom left wheel on the steering wheel the main menu comes in the middle of the screen. There is a heading change sounds under vehicle parameters. It will show you the different indicator sounds, use the wheel to scroll down and click on the one you want.
Some are really annoying!!.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Rev G said:
OK if you press the bottom left wheel on the steering wheel the main menu comes in the middle of the screen. There is a heading change sounds under vehicle parameters. It will show you the different indicator sounds, use the wheel to scroll down and click on the one you want.
Some are really annoying!!.
True, the most annoying one is the "Crystal symphony", couldn't stand it even for one day!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Forgot to mention:tyre pressure monitoring
SOS ans assistance buttons

and the list goes on.... and on.... and on....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts