Citroen DS4 Forums banner

I'm another ds4 newbie

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  DShark 
#1 ·
Hi all, collect our new ds4 tomorrow. Nice to see there's somewhere we can come and ask questions, I'm pretty sure the first one will be " how do we work the blooming radio?"

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome aboard Angie, tomorrow is gonna be one of your best days in your life, thats for sure. What trim and what colour is your new ride? How about posting some pics? Coming back to your query - The radio is easy to operate in comparison with all the other gadgets available in DS4.

#4 ·
It sure does, it's not easy to get used to all of those little gagdets, takes time; I used to make a hand move once I have pulled off to apply the hand brake, it applies automatically though... there are still things I'm not fully familar with after almost two years of driving it! So still learning the car.

#7 ·
I smile when I see folk expressing concern about the sharp brake response in the DS4. They are sharper than some cars, but you get used to them, just as I got used to driving a Citroen GSA in the 1980s. The brake pedal in that car was more or less a button and for the first few weeks the brakes were either almost locking the wheels or were off. In comparison the DS4 brakes are mushy!

#11 ·
Hi all another newbie I picked up my new 64 plate 1.6 e-HDI 115 DStyle Airdream ETG6 in Wisper Purple it was well worth the 10 weeks wate as mine had to be built and came off production line mid-November and I took delivery on the 11th December what a fantastic Chrustmas pressie˜ƒ I'm over the moon with my choice of colour and model.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.