Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all will be collecting my DS4 end of this week so got a few questions

Does anyone now of a Good internet site for Citoen bits other than Citroen direct

Do they do a spacesaver spare wheel.

Does the car come with a jack noticed it was missing from the one i am buying.

Best place to get a dog guard dont want the hound standing up in the boot and scratching the lovely leather.

What protectant do you guys all use on the leather?

Edited by: Hammo72

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hammo72 good to have you on board.
DS4 sport 160 is a good car, standard car has plenty of power and torque.

Problem with spares for DS4 is it is too new to get most spares, so trolling google only way to see if things out there.

Would recommend changing the DLRs for LED ones - the LED lights are actually the sidelights - don't ask!!

Car comes with puncture repair kit and compressor under boot carpet. There is no need for a jack with this set-up. If you have a major tyre burst then citroen Assist will come out (the button on your overhead console - needs re-subscribing every year for £60).

Previous discussions on forum about spares seem to suggest that they cost more and are awkward to fit retro - not sure myself.

Leather protection I use is just std leather wipes they seem to work.

good driving.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, will ask about the Citroen Assist when I speak to the garage later.
How tricky is changing the running lights/cost

·
Registered
395 Posts
Easy.The ones in there are standard P21/5w bulbs (usually found in rear / brake light combo's)
Just swap them out for P21/5w led bulbs - if you search this forum their is a list of led bulbs on ebay. Basically 18SMD or 27SMD bulbs are brightest cost £14.99 or £19.99 respectively. Make sure you get the CANBUS ones otherwise the Citroen fault finder will flash up error.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've got the 160HDI and I'm very happy with it ,I've got a spacesaver spare, jack ect under the carpet in the boot . You can get them through dealers but I don't think you can get them for the sport with 19 inch wheels ,there is something on here with part numbers ect . I use Auto Brite leather protector like most of their stuff it's easy to use and not to expensive .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts