Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, unusually for Scotland it was sunny when I took my DS4 test drive, the instrument lights were set at blue, which are probably excellent for night time, but were almost unreadable during the day, so easy to switch them over to white. I never got a chance to see what other colour options there were.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I was going to say I'll have a look today but its pouring down and not a hint of a sun in sight! Maybe someone else can confirm the lighting options?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are two buttons where the steering enters the dash,on the left of centre, one changes the outer ring colours, the other the inner ring, I only pushed them once each and they changed from Blue to White. I don't know if there are other colours.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Choices are about 5 shades of blue, or white. Thats it.

There is obviously a blue LED under the dash & it changes the voltage to change the shade. The first shade is kind of purple.

I leave the outer ring blue and inner ring white, to match the white of the computer info screen, as I dont have eMyway sat nav.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I've set mine to White and White as I also like the consistency of colour across the dash even though I have the satnav screen.
I've also replaced ...
the footwell lamps with canbus LED's
the glovebox lamp with canbus LED
and I just discovered there's a wee hole above the USB and 12v power outlet in the center consol that "I could install an LED" but has nothing fitted on my DS.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
One of the jobs I intend to do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts