DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

Wonder if anyone else has the same inconvenience where the the car sometimes does not recognize the ipod and displays "Ipod connection failure". This does not happen all the time and there are no specific conditions on when it does happen. It seems totally random.

I mentioned it to the dealership where I purchased my car, they "checked" the system and advised that I needed a new usb port fitting which has now been done but has not fixed the problem.

One of the theories thrown up was that the car only sees the ipod as an accessory which is a bit hard to accept since it has worked and is working again today...in fact they are a bit confused how it ever worked before??

I am using the Ipod to USB cable supplied with the ipod to connect.

My DS4 has the Dennion hi fi.....just wished I could get the benefit from the sound quality more often....any ideas anyone

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Rokermedia,
My nano works fine in my DS4 (emyway) but won't show folders so you have to scroll through everything!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well something seems strange cos when mine works it shows folders, playlists, artists,albums etc..to see them i scroll up and when you see .....at the top hit the button and it goes to a different level...I also have emyway....like i said it either works or i get ipod connection failure....today is a good day as it is working.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts