Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - Has anyone had problems playing an Ipod through the USB socket in the car? I have a 2.0D Style 2011 and cannot play a 3rd Gen Ipod touch using random play within an album. If I do select random play within an album, the display shuts down an reboots itself within seconds of selecting random play. Also, when I connect the ipod, I'm frequently seeing 'Ipod connection failure' and won't play at all. Been in to my local dealer who have requested a solution with Citroen, no news yet though.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Regards

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi PeterS,

I play my iPhone 4S and my wife's iPhone 4 through the car no problem at all.

I do find that you need to switch the engine on and turn the radio on before plugging the usb though so might be worth trying that (you don't need to select anything on the ipod itself, it all works through the dash).

Hope this helps..............

Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Peter S
I have played ipod nano through mine with no problems at all , well i say that, i couldn' t get it to play a chosen albumn would only play through from first song till i gave it my daughter who sorted it out in 2 seconds

Kids and technology eh

Hope you get it sorted

Deano

·
Registered
70 Posts
Stevietweeds said:
Hi PeterS,

I play my iPhone 4S and my wife's iPhone 4 through the car no problem at all.

I do find that you need to switch the engine on and turn the radio on before plugging the usb though so might be worth trying that (you don't need to select anything on the ipod itself, it all works through the dash).

Hope this helps..............

Steve

That is a feature that does annoy me. Having to reconnect each time even if I leave it connected but turn the ignition off.

I find that when I get back into the car the music continues to play but no sound comes out.

Not a massive problem, more an inconvenience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts