Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi new to this site does anyone know how the ipod works in a ds4 my ipod has 100s of songs on it but only plays the 1st album 12 tracks wifes ipod only plays the 1st song
fildled around with ipod and car controls buy no luck
thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
I guess it will depend on what model iPod you have, but with mine you just use the LIST buttons either on the dash or steering wheel and scroll up and down and use the rotary wheels on the steering wheel to select or alternatively use the arrows and OK button on the dash.

You can browse by artist or album (and from memory these work in the reverse way to the way you think they will). It doesn't pick up playlists or genres which is quite annoying, but there is a random option to allow it to skip about. It will only list up to 1000 songs/albums as far as I know, unless that's just a display bug.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi thanks for info but still no joyused the list button but still only plays the 1st album on ipod
list says play all albums i say yes but still only plays 1st album
dealer ship had no idear yesterday when i asked
i can play music on a usb stick but it will take ages to transfer my music to usb
thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no just the dab radio and cd player all works fine apart from the ipod modeeven tried setting the ipod to the middle of play list but when i plug it in starts at the begining

1 - 6 of 6 Posts