DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I recently purchased a DS4 although didn't spec it up with xenons :-( is it possible to add them afterwards?

Rich

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm sure it would be possible if all the parts were purchased and the car configured by Lexia (or the new dealerdiagnosticsystem I can'trememberthe name of). It will be very expensive though,particularlyas you would have to fit the headlamp washer system as well which is mandatory for cars with HID lights.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pclark said:
I'm sure it would be possible if all the parts were purchased and the car configured by Lexia (or the new dealerdiagnosticsystem I can'trememberthe name of). It will be very expensive though,particularlyas you would have to fit the headlamp washer system as well which is mandatory for cars with HID lights.

How expensive is expensive do you think? ;) ~2k?
I have gone from my BMW with them, and regret not choosing the Xenon option :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi there,

To do it to the same level as factory fit would be Mega costly. But you could probably get aftermarket xenon bulbs and retro fit them though I'm not sure what the bsi module would make of them. Like the previous poster said, you'd need to install headlight washers to be legal so the job is bigger than it first seems.

Good luck... Azzy

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aztek1701 said:
Hi there,

To do it to the same level as factory fit would be Mega costly. But you could probably get aftermarket xenon bulbs and retro fit them though I'm not sure what the bsi module would make of them. Like the previous poster said, you'd need to install headlight washers to be legal so the job is bigger than it first seems.

Good luck... Azzy

Sounds like I was stupid missing it off the option list ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts