Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered by dsport hdi last week. I took my brother with me to test drive and he's now getting one too. I've ordered a white one, and he's getting the black.
We both work for the same company and had a choice of cars but the ds4 is a no brainer. Mine comes early October when my C5 deal ends. My brother gets his November when his Civic deal ends. I'll post them side by side when they come.

Sadly we couldn't add options, because I would loved to have added the myway and upgraded the seats.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It will be great to have 'double trouble' in the DS4 gang!
Looks like plenty of fleet managersare adding the DS4 to the fleet lists which is good news, what is even better is the 'user choosers' are chosing them! Out of intrest what were your choices?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Good choicesSeem to be growing in popularity with the company drivers.
Anyone else in your company getting one or are you two going to have the bragging rights in the car park?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's only 2 company cars, its a small company. We get a 300 budget to lease and I was able to get a dsport with 20k miles and with change (I get that). I was informed the deals end on the 31st of October and they are expecting the new deals to be a fair bit more. If anyone is planning a lease you can delay your order for up to 3 months so get to a dealer if you need one before the end of January. We could get basic bmw 1 series, a basic c class, I could of got another C5 and for a small contribution I could of got a ds5. There were other options but was always going to be a citroen for me so I never went further then my local Citroen dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts