Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my DS4.
My first Citroen, although my previous car was a Peugeot 307 and the wife just got a terrific new 208, so sort of been in the family for a while.

We've had it for a couple of months now and it's doing duty as my daily Sydney drive, which I'm loving. I think she's a very stylish "Black and White" car.
I've updated to white LED's throughout, even illuminating the ignition barrel and I'm tempted to matt black wrap the front, as Nemmie did, as well as get some DS wheel caps. (White or Black ??)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice, ever thought of removing the CItroen badge from the hatch? If not, give it a thought, will be even more DS than a Citroen, especially after you have put the DS caps on. The only Citreon marks left will be the chevrons then

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Very nice...and the weather!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's not the best climate for growing grass though.

I might look into removing the Citroen badges as they're just stuck on, right ?
What 's the likely hood of the paint having faded around the lettering in the harsh Aussie sun ??
Wouldn't be good if there were "shadows" of the letters left behind.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yes, the letters are just stuck on, but to remove them safely you must you a hairdryer or something that generates heat , otherwise you might remove them with a little bit of paint. I don't think there are fades around them due to sunshine but if there are you might always stick the letters back on.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I wouldnt remove them personally.........but if you did you will see where they were
Some polish will remove that

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, sounds simple enough. I've got access to both a heatgun and if I'm sneaky, the wife's hair drier.
Slowly, gently and carefully will be my method.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts