Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I am looking to change the oil on my DS4 but not 100% sure how to jack up the whole front on jack stands. I am aware of the normal jacking points behind the wheels but then I cannot fit the jack stands at the same spot. I'd prefer to put the jack stands at those points but then lift the car up by another point.

I would like to know if anyone has any experience with jacking up the car one side at a time to fit on 2 jack stands at a time (whole front side for example ). If you have photos for the DS4 specifically, that'd help out a lot! I've seen a bunch of things online suggesting this and that on various cars but me being inexperienced, I cannot with 100% certainity identify any of those points when i look under my car and wouldn't like to place my jack where it shouldn't be placed.

Thanks a lot for the help!

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
I usually use the subframe bolts are the back of the subframe and use the jacking points on the axle stands

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am lucky in having a pair of caravan levelling ramps which are the plastic ones. With them and the slight slope on my drive I can run the car up them and have a level car and plenty of room to get under for an oil change etc. If I have to use a jack I do as David says above

1 - 3 of 3 Posts