Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

Just ordered a new 1.6HDI Dstyle to replace my 2009 C5. Was going to wait until March for 12 reg plate, but a fantastic deal on contract hire for registrations in January, so couldnt say no.

Hoping that the DS4 will be as much of a pleasure to own as the C5. Time will tell.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi David,
Well so far I have no complaints with mine. Its seems to be well screwed together and never fails to turn heads. I took it to the hand car wash today (cus It was cold and Im not feeling well enough to do it myself today lol) and the guys doing the washing seemed to be impressed. What wheels have you got?
Take take... Azzy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got the standard 18" Brisbanes (well, i assume i have - delivery scheduled for 10th Feb)

Before my current C5 (2009) , I had a C4 coupe (2007). I was really surprised how much better quality the C5 was. After 3 years, 30k, there's not a rattle/squeak/loose piece of trim and apart from 1 minor fault with a headlight, and one minor recall, nothing has gone wrong. So have high hopes for the DS4. The one I had for the 24 hours test drive was really impressive.

Certainly is a great looking car. Well deserving of the "Most beautiful car" award. And I see that it's also been crowned 2012 Gay Car of the Year!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sounds great... Betcha cant wait until next week :) "2012 Gay car of the year!" lol. I dont get why, it has to be one of the meanest looking cars Ive ever clapped eyes on but there you go.
I notice it was a down as candidate forcar of the year as well, unfortunately the DS5 is the one thats through to the final 7.
Let us know how you go on the 10th If you can get yourself out of thedivers seat that is.

Take care... Azzy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think its car voted for by gay motoring organisation, rather than the perceived sexuality of the car :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car arrived today; not the best day to be having a new car with all that snow and ice about. Really impressed with the handling though. And as for those massage seats...... :)

Will report back when I've had chance to give it a good try out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, 24,000 miles and nearly 2 years gone, can report I've been really pleased with my DS4. Other than new tyres and a routine service, it hasn't been near the dealer, although bit of a noise from the front I need to get checked out.

But because I'm so impressed, I've just ordered its replacement: another DStyle 1.6HDI but in Whisper Purple.

·
Registered
472 Posts
You can't get better than that had one want another one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts