Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tailored car mats for most cars for £11.84 delivered.<br style="color: rgb89, 89, 88; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 10px !imant;"><br style="color: rgb89, 89, 88; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 10px !imant;">Was after a tailored set of car mats, showing on ebay for about £16-£20.<br style="color: rgb89, 89, 88; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 10px !imant;"><br style="color: rgb89, 89, 88; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 10px !imant;">Using discount code IWANTADEAL gets 40% off mat price, hence price.

http://www.valuecarmats.com/p/200/citroen-ds4-car-mats

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered

Thanks for the heads up. Was getting a little worried about wear and tear on the carpets for when my lease is up.

Just hope they are at least "ok" quality

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very good deal, was going to order but held off hoping I could get the dealership to throw in a free set of official mats and very kindly they did.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doh justrealisedwhat i had copied and pasted.. IHaven'tactuallyordered any myself.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Received my mats today, quality is not too bad but they look pretty good, perfect fit as well, best 11 quid I've ever spent. The company who supplied them said the discount code was a mistake so they had to honour the sale
Edited by: Ben.greenaway

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
glad to here it, i guess the code wont work now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts