Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys ,

1st time poster !

Looking to get a K&N Air Filter fitted into my DS4 but for the life of me I cant seem to see where the existing filter is under the bonnet . Anyone done this before and know how easy it is ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

I changed my air filter to a K&N last year and it's a very simple job. The air filter housing is at the front right of the engine bay as you look at it, and there are just 4 or 5 screws (can't remember exactly) to undo to be able to lift off the top and remove the old one. The new K&N dropped in perfectly.

If you look in the Idle Chit Chat section of this forum you'll find a thread regarding K&N filters with some links to the filters others have purchased. I got mine from Amazon at a reasonable price.

Cheers
John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for your reply ..Ill go and open up the bonnet just now and have a further poke about . Think there about £33 from amazon so thats getting purchased asap :)

Thanks again
John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.