Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I cant seem to find the answer online so hoping someone can help.

I have recently bought a 2013 DS4 sport. Under the wing mirrors it has a light. when its dark and I exit the vehicle (open doors) they light up illuminating the floor which is quite useful. But when I go to open the car/unlock it the lights don't come on under the wingmirrors or come on if I open the door to enter. Is this correct? I would have thought it would be useful on entering and exiting the vehicle?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think it should come on under both conditions, along with the car lights, if you have the guide me home lighting selected. Check the tick box in the vehicle parameters setting. On ours you access that menu when stationery and you briefly press the steering wheel roller button just above the Parking gap button. Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Registered
66 Posts
If I remember rightly, on my '14 reg DS4 you can enter the 'set up' menu on the car and arrange things so that if it is dark and you use the remote to open the doors, the lights come on inside and out and the wing mirror puddle lights also illuminate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.