Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I have a DS4 THP-200 and ... love it, despite the lack of rear wheel drive (please, Citroen, release a RWD version ;-)). Anyway, off topic already; I've been thinking for a while now of replacing the direction indicators and brake lights for LED versions - the direction indicators it's just for aesthetics, but for the brake lights it's about safety. Put simply LEDs light up far quicker, and are generally brighter.

Have any of you replaced the direction indicators, or brake lights for LED versions? If so - where'd you get them from as I am struggling to find LED alternatives to the halogen bulbs.

Richcy

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was also going to do this until I checked how to access the brake & indicator bulbs. I CANNOT even get my hand through the tiny access panel in the boot behind the light cluster, but even if I could you then have to undo two tiny nuts to remove the whole light unit by pulling it out from the outside.
My main concern is losing the tiny nuts down inside the void between the boot liner & rear quarter panel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts